- Restaurants & Bars
- Meetings & Events
- Services & Facilities
- Special Offers
- ONE HARMONY
- Contact Us
When undergoing reservation, inquiry, member registration and other formalities at Garden Hotel Shanghai Website (hereinafter referred to as “this Website”), please enter guests’ personal information and register them into database. The registered information is only for the usage of Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai and Okura Hotels & Resorts and its affiliated hotels to provide better services to guests.
1. When entering personal information
When applying for various items at our website, please enter corresponding personal information according to needs of each service and arrangement.
2. Usage of personal information
The above registered and entered data will be used in the following circumstances.
• Arrangements – Arrangement Application Form is used for various services including making arrangements, delivering materials, returning goods, and answering inquires.
• Sending electronic magazine via E-mail
Information and introduction about conferences and events, cuisine tasting fairs, accommodation plans will be provided to guests who have ticked on Arrangement Application Form to allow receiving latest information, and guests who have applied for electronic magazines. At any time it can be arranged to change registered information or stop sending electronic mails.
• Other information for contact – Other Information will be sent via mail, phone call, and letters when our Company deems it necessary to notify the guest.
3. Management of personal information
Database records personal information of guests who have used this Website, and is managed by management personnel in our Company and entrusted business agency which has signed contract with our Company.
Apart from being used for sending electronic magazine to guests, guests’ mail addresses will also be used by Okura Hotels & Resorts and other affiliated hotels to send mails to guests, at the time of which personal information other than mail address will not be disclosed. In the following cases information might be disclosed to a third party.
• In order to serve guests, when it is deemed necessary to disclose information and share information.
• In order to serve guests, when companies that have signed contract with our Company deems it necessary.
• When disclosing personal information, it is necessary to obtain consent for guests.
• When it is necessary to accept official inquiry as required by law at public institutions such as police station or court.
• In addition, when it is necessary to make contact at the time of significant or emergency event relating to guests, our Company, or a third party.
4. Usage of statistics information
Information of guests who have used this Website, excluding personal information, will be used as statistics information. The information will only be used as data for marketing.
5. Usage of Cookie system
This Website uses Cookie system. Depending on browser setup, it is possible to remove functions of cookie system, but this will result in your inability to use some service items on our Website.
6. Login access record
Our Website keeps login access records of all visitors. Login access records include name of visiting area and IP address, type of browser being used, visiting date and time, and the accessed web pages, etc., the records do not contain specific personal information. Login access record will only be used for maintenance and management of this Website, and statistics analysis of usage conditions.
7. Revision of privacy
When this right undergoes significant change, there will be notices on this Website. Regarding change of other matters, please confirm the latest information on this Website. We request users’ understanding that it is difficult for us to assume any obligation for disputes arising from unconfirmed matters.